Welcome to the Lincoln Trail Region of the Porsche Club of America.
- Destihl Mix & MingleLincoln Trail will be sponsoring a Mix & Mingle on Saturday, September 11th at Destihl Beer Hall 1200 Greenbriar Drive, Normal, IL at 5pm. This will be Destilhl’s Octoberfest celebration. Lyn Webber will host and provide some tables. Please bring chairs or blankets to sit on. This is the second year LTR has sponsored a Mix & Mingle at Octoberfest. We will set up in the same location in the […]
- Member Appreciation 2021September 25th will be the Lincoln Trial Membership Appreciation Dinner at Davis Lodge Lake Bloomington. Since we were unable to get together much in 2020 the Club is giving back and will provide a afternoon of camaraderie starting with a Mix & Mingle, followed by a drive and and close with a free dinner. For those who have never been to one of the Clubs events at Davis Lodge it is truly […]
- Newsletter HistoryBack in the day we had created, published, and mailed out a newsletter on a fairly regular monthly cadence. It was called the Potpourri until May 2008. After that it was called “Lincoln Trail News”. In 2006 we bought Adobe publishing software and began creating a color newsletter. There was a significant amount of work to collecting the articles and authoring the content. It was also very costly to print […]
- Sportscar Together Fest 2021Porsche presents Sportscar Together Fest 2021 A vibrant celebration of car culture and Porsche community September 10-12, 2021 Taking place at the American home of motorsport, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway is the perfect backdrop to the festival, which at its core hosts three major Porsche one-make race series. The action won’t just be limited to the racetrack, with the chance for attendees to get involved through autocross and off-road experiences, […]
- Autohaus to Lasalle DriveThe Lincoln Trail PCA will have a driving tour from Autohaus in Peoria, to downtown Lasalle on May 1st. We will meet at Autohaus by 10am. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and a survey of member feedback, this year we will not have lunch as part of the event but it will end at the same place. The PCA also has a new waiver that all attendees must sign before […]
Stay in touch with us. Instructions here.