Follow the directions below for your device or service.
Step 1: Make sure you have a Google account and are signed in
If you already have a Google account, go to Google Calendar and sign in
If are not sure if you have a Google account, Check by following the instructions below.
- If you’ve signed in to any Google product before (like Gmail, Google+ or YouTube), you already have a Google Account. You can use the same username and password you created for that product to sign in to any new Google products you’d like to try.
- If you can’t remember ever signing in and would like to check if you have an account, just enter your email address on the password-assistance page. If there’s no Google Account associated with your email address, you’ll get a message that says “Couldn’t find your Google Account. Try again.”
- If you forgot your username or password, visit the Trouble signing in page.
If you do not have a Google account, Create One Here NOTE: Your account includes a gmail address. Remember this address as you will need it to add the calendar to your mobile devices.*
Step 2: Add the LTR PCA Calendar to your Google Calendar account
- Open Google Calendar.
- Next to “Other calendars” on the left, click the Down arrow .
- Select Add by URL.
- Copy the LTR PCA calendar’s address in the field provided. Our LTR ICAL address is: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/s52gdanf8jvh397ak62i9d2ars%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- Click Add Calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under “Other calendars.”
Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
Step 3: Add the LTR PCA Calendar to your smartphone
iPhone & Android (Using the Google Calendar App):
Use the instructions above, You can only edit Google Calendar sharing settings from a computer, not the app.
iPhone / iPad (Using Apple Calendar):
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap Calendar.
- Tap Accounts.
- Tap Add account Google.
- Enter your gmail address* Next.
- Enter your password. If you don’t have the latest operating system and you use 2-Step Verification, enter an app password instead of your regular password.
- Touch Next.
- Emails, contacts, and calendar events will now sync directly with your Google Account. To sync only your calendar, turn off the other services.
- Open the Calendar app on your iPhone to see your Google Calendar events.
Step 4: Add the LTR PCA Calendar to your computer
Mac (Using Apple Calendar):
Note: Make sure you have the latest version of Apple Calendar and the latest Apple operating system on your computer. Learn how to find your Apple computer’s operating system or update your computer’s operating system.
- On your computer, open Calendar .
- In the top left corner of your screen, click Calendar Preferences.
- Click the Accounts tab.
- On the left side of the Accounts tab, click Add .
- Select Google Continue.
- To add your Google account information, follow the steps on the screen. Our LTR ICAL address is: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/s52gdanf8jvh397ak62i9d2ars%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- On the Accounts tab, use “Refresh Calendars” to choose how often you want Apple Calendar and Google Calendar to sync.
PC (Using Calendar app in Windows 10):
By default, your Calendar should be located in your Start menu. If you have removed it from the Start menu, it’s readily available through the File Explorer.
- Click on the Start menu button. It’s the Windows icon in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Click on the Calendar app.
- Click on the Settings button. It looks like a gear.
- Click on Manage Accounts.
- Click on Add account.
- Click on Google.
- Enter your gmail address.
- Click Next
- Enter your password.
- Click Sign in.
- Click Allow.
- Click on Done.Thanks to windowscentral.com
PC (Using Outlook):
Subscribe to your Google Calendar
- In Outlook, click File > Account Settings > Account Settings.
- On the Internet Calendars tab, click New.
- Paste the ICAL address: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/s52gdanf8jvh397ak62i9d2ars%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics, and click Add.
- In the Folder Name box, type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook, and then click OK.
When you start Outlook, it checks Google Calendar for updates and downloads any changes. If you keep Outlook open, it also periodically checks for and downloads updates. (Google Calendar tells Outlook how often to check for updates.)
NOTE: Changes you make in Outlook aren’t sent to your Google Calendar. To update your Google calendar, open Google Calendar from a browser.